- "Our team of 5 million has broken the chain of transmission and taken a quantum leap forward in our goal to eliminate the virus" - Jacinda Ardern
Has COVID-19 thrown you through a loop? Here's some helpful responses to help get things in order.
- Philanthropy NZ – Weekly Update
Sharing philanthropic and grantmaking activity and insight as the sector seeks to support communities in the wake of COVID-19.
This update is a general public document, provided to Ministers, Government, funders, community groups and media.
- Ākina - Building New Zealand’s Impact Economy
Prepared by a small group of Ākina experts on impact, procurement and investment.
This document offers big ideas and broad thinking about the best areas of focus to help us transition to an economy that prioritises the delivery of positive impact.
- Volunteering NZ – Responding to COVID
Helping to keep volunteers, and those they help, safe and well.
- Parry Feild Lawyers – Legal Handbook
Consider and resolve any common legal issues and uncertainties you may find navigating through this uncertain time.
- Seeds Podcast – Charity, NGO, Community Sector response (YouTube)
Ongoing commentary from the sector on how things are going as we transition from lockdown into a ‘new normal’.
- Charities NZ
Regularly updated with charity specific information and resources from the Naz Govt. He waka eke noa (We're all in this together.)
- Charity, NGO, NFP, Community Sector Response – Slack
Connect with others in the sector: Learn, share and chat.
- Charities Commission UK
Advice for trustee meetings during Covid-19.
We'd love to hear from you if you know of anything we should add. Email email@example.com for details.